Monday, July 8, 2013

50!!

Well. I said I was back. Apparently, that wasn't the case.

I've just felt a blank. I've been busy. And needed to make some goals. 

So here are 2 I'd like to share with you. 


* 50 miles in July. Following honeyholden's idea- getting in 50 miles in July. Mostly walking. I've been a little discouraged because in February, I was up and running, literally, every morning. Then I just stopped. And I can't get running again. But I got a new stroller and it has made getting out MUCH easier. To be honest, I don't feel this is as strenuous of a workout as I'd like. But (1) I am pushing a 70 pound stroller and (2) this is Texas in July. Enough said.

Making it better are these shoes and these shorts.


Nike Tempo running shorts


* 50 letters. I'm writing letters to influential people in my life. Nothing special- a little note on a paper explaining my project and envelopes decorated by the chicks. Markers, watercolors. It's been fun and
challenging. Some are obvious- family members and best friends. Former teachers. A few are going to people who I don't really know but have inspired me or that I admire. I'm nervous to mail a few of them out! I think I'm going to save them and mail them all at once. I've done 19 so far. 






So there's a little update on the ole blog front. This post has taken FOREVER (hours!!!)
because I'm trying to get used to doing it on the iPad and finding the photos and linking up. Urg. We'll see if it gets easier!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment