Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fifth of July

Home again, home again, jiggity jig.

Made it back from a trip to the coast with my family. It was a quick trip with good food, big winds, and little girls with adorable swimsuit hineys.

Dominoes were played. Laughs were shared. Hot tubs were relaxed in. And and best of all, we were together.

A lady who writes a "social column" in our small town's newspaper would say, "A good time was had by all."

My sister and I took Henley to her first fireworks show. A bath first and dressed in jammies, we left. At 8:30, which is a half hour past bedtime!!! Oh my!

We parked at the high school and sat on the roof of the truck. We named the fireworks- Pink Tipped Lady and Mister Twister were some of the faves. That little girl sure had fun staying up late and seeing her favorite PINK (everything, everything is pink lately!).

I'm loving seeing my girls enjoy these milestones lately. First sandcastle on the beach for Mia, fireworks show for Henley. Goofing around in the backseat of the car together. Pretty cute stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sis ! We have been matched in the thrift store gift exchange. I apologize that my blog is so sparse. I deleted my other Marantha blog a while back and I have not been able to find time to post much since starting a new one. Do you Instagram? You would probably be able to get alot of insight to me there I go by engineerswife. I also have another blog called Hey Jude, there is a link on my sidebar of Marantha. I have not posted much there this year, but have been blogging there since 2009. Here is my blog address http://maranathagirl.blogspot.com/

    If you need my email it is srswanson4@gmail.com

    Many blessings to you my new friend.
    Remember that all is sweet in Jesus.

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete