Thursday, March 22, 2012

blessed and thankful

feeling oh so blessed and thankful.

for news of a job for my dad! yahoo!

















for a spring break full of fun with my favorite chicks- Hen and Mia and my mom and sis including trips to the museum and the succulent farm

















for $10 of thrift store bargains- 10 books, a baby swing, 2 cool suitcases, sandbox toys, bubbles and a little house

















for a sweet, sweet hubby who is always thinking of me


















for a cat who will ride in the gator with the girls

















for cute things that make me remember high school

















for reminders on how you should be

















for a morning feeding the ducks and a picnic in the park

















for healthy, happy sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment