Tuesday, January 3, 2012

11 from 2011

11 from 2011:

1. My sweetest Mia was born. Ringtail tooter, bulldozer, pork chop, sensitive Sally- call her what you want.... we love this girl.

2. Fabulous trip to the coast with my favorite people. Little girl with a wedgie running in the surf, sweet husband fishing and holding my little snoozer. Couldn't be better.

3. I decided to stay home with the girls. Yahoo- so fun!

4. We got a new car- my Suburban! LOVE that thing!

5. Henley talked our ears off, got a Gator and tons of new shoes, embraced playgrounds everywhere.

6. Got a free season pass to Sea World and went a bunch! Thanks Sea World, we loooooved our times!

7. Started up tutoring sessions with local kids. Love teaching... a bit- without the hassles of grading and parent conferences and paperwork.

8. Still living on the old homestead. Changes to come but happily living here in the country.

9. Tons of family and friend get-togethers. Delicious food, lots of laughter and love. So lucky.

10. My sweet mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly. She was a wonderful lady and amazing Nana to all her grandkids. I'm so sad my girls won't get to have her around anymore- they loved her like crazy.

11. resolutions: 2012 promises to be a year of healthier living, kids running around, cleaning up and out for a simpler life, and embracing each day.


sorry for not posting in a while. be back around here more often, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment